Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Doll Land Update

Hello fellow vintage doll lovers!

I have to apologize for not adding another doll to this blog in a while, as I certainly do have more to write about. You see, I've been on a bit of an adventure these past several months.

I have been back in the USA, looking for a good job so that I can sponsor my husband to move here, but so far, no luck. I may wind up back in Australia before too long - and that's where my doll collection currently resides. As soon as I know where I can hang my hat on a more permanent basis, I will be sure to share more about my dolls, their history, and what they mean to me.

In the meantime, I hope you are enjoying this blog as a reference for your own collection. Be sure to check back or subscribe to this blog so that you get my next updates.

And may we all have a happy 2013!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie, glad to hear from you and looking forward to you settling somewhere so we can see more of your marvellous doll collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lizzie, for your comment. I certainly have more dolls to share and am anxious to write more. I'm hoping that something works out soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Melanie, saw your link on the Pot. Didn't know you collected dolls. I like the background of your template. Where did you find it?
    You know me as CC. On Blogger I'm BlossomFlowerGirl.

    ReplyDelete